- All physicians are board certified in dermatopathology with years of experience in interpreting dermatologic specimens
- Most results available between 24 -48 hours
- Direct interface with EHR systems
- In network with 99% of insurance plans
- Slide prep available
- In house direct immunofluorescence
- Excellent customer service with direct access to dermatopathologists and responsive to client feedback/requests
- Backed by large general pathology private laboratory with molecular lab, vast panel of immunohistochemical stains, and subspecialized pathologists for intra-organizational consultation (hematopathology, soft tissue, head and neck, etc.)
Upload Clinical Images
- *Embedded file upload window*
Can I request preferences for reporting my cases?
Yes, if you have certain preferences on margin reporting, etc., please let us know.
(Lisa Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org, 816-260-5978)
How can I speak with the dermatopathologists?
You can email, call, or text the doctors and staff at MAWD anytime. If you do not already have individual pathologists contact information, you can be connected by calling 816-241-3338.
What is the typical turnaround time for cases?
Routine cases will be reported out in 24-48 hours.
What are my options to access pathology reports?
You can access reports through our internet portal, via fax, or the report can interface directly into your existing EMR.
Are TC/PC options available?
Yes. Get in touch with Lisa Holland at email@example.com or 816-260-5978 to discuss your situation and available options.
How are specimens picked up/delivered to MAWD?
For local offices we have a large courier network and pick-ups can be scheduled. We also utilize FedEX for many of our regional and national clients.